Being a Mama, I LOVE The Baby Show! I have attended nearly every year for the past 8 years and I am going to be really sad when Baby gets to the age where these shows are no longer suitable for us.
Taking place from the 25th -27th October at Kensington Olympia, The Baby Show is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event. There will be hundreds of stands, which will feature anything and everything baby and toddler-focused – from quirky new inventions to showcases from all your favourite nursery brands.
There will also be hourly guest speakers including sleep expert Jo Tantum, feeding and nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, and parenting guru Sir Robert Winston. With giveaways and special offers galore, make sure you don’t miss out!
To celebrate BRITAX’s continued involvement with the Baby Show, I’m really excited to be able to give away a pair of tickets to the next Baby Show in October! BRITAX’s stall will be stocked with all the latest BRITAX and BOB products including DUALFIX, XTENSAFIX, KIDFIX XP SICT and the B-MOTION 4, with experts on hand to explain the latest technology and take you through all the car seats and strollers on offer.
The tickets entitle you and a friend to full access at the Kensington Olympia Baby Show on a day of your choice. Little ones get free entry so they’re more than welcome to come along too!
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter! T&Cs apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by Midnight on Friday 11th October 2013.
4. One entrant shall win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show, Olympia on their chosen date.
5. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
6. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
7. Confessions of a SAHM is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Personal Planner.co.uk.
8. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
9. By entering the competition you agree to the use of your name, address in publicity relating to the competition and you are giving Britax UK permission to contact you at a future date.
10. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted on the email address provided within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days a new winner will be drawn.